The movie rooms at The Flicks Community Movie Theaters are available for private sessions at most possible times and on the most possible dates
(when booked 8 days ahead for peak hours: 4pm-10pm).
Before 6pm: $35 per movie session (last sessions can start at 4.30pm)
After 6pm: $45 per movie session (last session can start at 9.30pm)
These are our locations with its number of seats:
The Flicks 1: 32
The Flicks 2: 16
You pick your desired date, time slot and movie title (we don’t have a catalogue available). And we’ll make sure there will be enough popcorn and cold drinks (not included)!
The following days of the week are NOT available for private sessions:
- Wednesdays from 6pm
- Saturdays from 6pm
- Sundays from 6pm
- Mondays from 6.30pm (July to September)
Simply fill out the form below.
Please know the following:
- We do not accept requests made by personal assistants or nannies. We are a community venue and like to stay personal with the people who desires a private session.
- We would also love it if you have at least been to The Flicks before. You will love the better picture of it with your own experience and this way we don’t get awkward questions like “Do you sell drinks?” or “Do you have popcorn”… 🙂
- One movie session covers the screening of one movie, so the rent of the movie room covers approximately 90 minutes to 120 minutes, depending on the duration of the movie of your choice.
- We DO NOT AND CAN NOT PLAY DVD’s. We try to obtain the digital big-screen cinema edition of your desired film for you.
- If your desired movie is currently screening at any of the big multiplex cinemas in town, we will not be able to screen it as we are not licensed and lawfully allowed to do so.
- We have no availability to Khmer subtitles for any of our screenings. Our apologies.
- With kids parties, at least one English speaking adult is required to stay with the group at all times.
- Please make your booking at least 10 days ahead, so it does not conflict with currently scheduled movies. We create our new schedule weekly on Thursdays.
- The full payment of the rental fee is required to be paid one week ahead, to secure your chosen date and time – at The Flicks 1 location (weekdays open from 4pm).
- It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks, unless exceptions (like birthday cakes) are communicated with the us by email. We hope you understand this.